What is everyone doing with their kids this summer?

It is so hot outside. I am running out of ideas of things to do with the kids. What is everyone doing for fun?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• going to ny to visit family..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• Our little town has an incredible 7 week recreation program! Plus we have a new above ground pool and they are in that alot. They are having a great summer.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• I feel the same way! Think it's the 'almost end of the Summer frenzy'. I think school keeps our kids so... busy and with my dd being in sports too that kids think they need to be busy continuously. It's hard on parents too then. We camp, do waterparks, beaches, had one 3 day vacation, library fun, play with friends.
    cat4458

Answer by cat4458 at 7:51 AM on Jul. 27, 2011

• lots of outside we have a pool trampoline and basketball hoop. our city also has a zoo DS not to into zoo but I want to go I think as I write this I also want to take him to the science center and maybe art museum
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 8:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2011