Do you love snow storms?

I do, when everyone is safe and warm. I love watching the snow come down and having a hot mug of coco or tea. Then snuggling under a blanket with my son and/or my hubby and watching a movie or reading book. These are fine days :)

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 6:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I do! Last night we had a doozey and the hubby and I opened the blind in our room and lie on the bed and watched it come down...was sooo cozy. I just hate driving in it later.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• :-(
    we dont get snow
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i LOVE snow storms and i really wish we got more than we do :( i wish we were a few more counties over so we would be in the snow belt LOL i love snow mobiling but only can a few times a year because we don't get enough at one time
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Reminds me of when I was a kid!! I love them!! And it looks so beautiful!!1
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I hate snow! LOL But the kids love it so it makes me smile while they are having fun in it!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2008