• In the Spotlight:

would you cheat if you definitely knew that you wouldn't get caught?

If there was no way you would get caught & your dream crush of all time (movie actor, singer, sports player etc. or just someone you've had ur eye on) made a hit on you, would you do it? Not necessarily saying sex...even if its just going out 2 dinner & a movie or a passionate kiss?

YungMa

Asked by YungMa at 6:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Nope been there done that. had to tell my dh at the time he was my boyfriend!!! Guilt kills you
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• No, because I have to look at myself in the mirror everyday. I made a committment before God and man to be faithful, I want to be considered a woman of intgerity for myself
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 6:27 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• No, I couldn't live with myself. I wouldn't want my boyfriend cheating EVER...so why would I go and do it to him?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• No.
    ivansmom07

Answer by ivansmom07 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• No, i would never do that. the guilt would kill me. and im not even interested in anyone else besides my hubby. of course there are some really great (and famous) men i would like to meet. but only "meet".. like saying hi and wondering how they are without a camera infront of them. u know
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Nope. I am just not interested. I've never been a one night stand kind of girl anyway - I only want to have sex with someone I love -- and that someone is my hubby.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 6:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Naww..im in love with my boyfriend and he satisfies me. The grass is never greener on the other side. So hell no i wouldnt..
    Nghiasbaby

Answer by Nghiasbaby at 6:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• No way. Not to say I've always felt that way! But I definitely wouldn't now.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 7:14 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• No. Karma's a bitch.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 7:16 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• no and what a disgusting question.
    Anonymous