Jane Fonda....

I received an email and was curious what others would think of this:
(I am not going to include the stories of her in the email, if you aren't sure why she's a traitor just ask and I'll add the stories)

A TRAITOR IS ABOUT TO BE HONORED......
~ KEEP THIS MOVING ACROSS AMERICA ~

This is for all the kids born in the 70's and after, who
do NOT remember, and didn't have to bear the
burden that our fathers, mothers and older brothers,
and sisters had to bear.

Jane Fonda is being honored by Obama as One of the
'100 Women of the Century.'...

MarineWifey02

Asked by MarineWifey02 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Not suprised. And it is a disgrace to all the men and women who have served this country.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• i dont think of her fondly...what she did was beyond stupid. she has never apologized for her disgraceful actions, just for taking the picture w/ the guns.

but this email is a farce. there is no 100 women of the century honor Obama is giving her. it was an ABC special in 1999.
    http://www.snopes.com/military/fonda.asp
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• Who? Hanoi Jane? The North Vietnamese need to honor her not us.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:21 AM on Jul. 26, 2011

• minnesotanotverynice,

I'm old enough to be your mother (but I would have hoped to have raised you better) and I'm here to tell you you are full of crap.

Once again you have no idea what in the hell you are talking about.

The Vets consider Jane Fonda a traitor right along with John Kerry. 

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• Minn,

I know how old you are and I'm still a lot older then you. I have a son who is only 4 years younger then you. And also you do not know more then me or anybody else on CM. Very seldom do you get anything right on here.

I knew that e-mail was not true, but the part about Fonda and Kerry are true. Ask any Viet Nam veteran. They hate both with a passion.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2011

• Fortunately, it isn't true.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• Being anit-war is not traitorous, many people protested the vietnam war which is considered by many american's to be a blight on our history. The famous picture of her sitting in an anti-arcraft gun she has apologized for many times.
    She has protested for many things including the civil rights movement and the feminist movement. She is an activist for what's good and right. I'm glad she's being honored.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 9:36 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• She was not just anti-war she went into the POW camps where they kept the American soldiers in Vietnam. And she lied by saying they were not being tortured!!

Minnesotance YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT JANE SHE HAS SAID NOT LONG AGO SAID THAT SHE DOES NOT REGRET ANYTHING SHE SAID OR DID AT THAT TIME!!!!!!!!

She is a F$&king TRAITOR !!!!

We where wrong to go into the war with Vietnam, but what she did was worse!!!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• You who have obviously do not know who Jane Fonda is, Google her and watch the videos yourself! Get educated on her and you will not defend her!!!

She was not just anti-war go look!!!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:22 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• Minn,

I'm not talking about Kerry at a anti-war rally, Kerry testified in front of congress and lied about his fellow vets.

Since you don't remember Minni, you better check out google.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2011