Confession time. What did you do?

I spent all damn day on this website when I should have been doing other things, more important. LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i spent the day on this damn website to lol when i should have been doing laundry and i ate all day and felt my little baby kick me in the ribs lol. guess i should atleast cook dinner here soon.
    Anonymous

• i feel bad for working.
    i go to work at 9pm-7am
    come home sleep to 2pm
    dh has to take care of the kids til 2.
    But i have to do what i have to do. job loss is at 75% right now
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• yes I do to lol its addicting maybe I need c-m therapy lol

Anonymous

• threw one heck of a temper tantrum because my husband's boss changed his hours and we will most likely have to put our kids back in daycare.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• sat on this site most of the day when I should have been doing dishes :( so I had to do the dishes AFTER I got DD from school oh and got frustrated cause the people I work for decided to wait till 2 hours before I start to tell me they dont need me today and that they will just wait till tomorrow to pay me. Hmm dinner tonight is whatever I can throw together cause I got no money lol
    Anonymous

• I sat on here ALL day too, BUT it is my birthday and i didnt want to get up and clean or anything! lol
    Anonymous

• I was on line all day switching from cafemom to craigslist (trying to sell for extra moolah - anyone looking to buy a Fisher Price Incrediblock?) :)

I did take breaks for the potty though.............. hee-hee!!
    Anonymous

• I too spent too much time on here! Oh well...it's fun and it's a really great release for me! I think I discover something new every day!
    rachelsmommy142

Answer by rachelsmommy142 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I spent a good chunk of time on here today in between doing things with my kids and blocking the road so my husband could floor it to get out of our street and on the main road. People kept turning down the road, took an hour because they would get stuck and there is only room for one a car with all this snow!!!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I spend all day on here too. lol. Infact since my DH is off work right now i'm letting him get a taste of "mother hood"
    Anonymous