i have been taking adipex for 36 days, i just found out today that i am pregnant.

i am no longer going to take the medication, but will the past months usage harm the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Everything should be okay, but make sure you mention it to your doctor at your prenatal visits. I know that I was toldthat the alcohol I drank before I knew I was pregnant would not hurt the baby (I turned 21 two weeks before finding out I was pregnant.)
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 7:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Hi :)
    I am sorry i have no idea what kind of affect adipex could have had to your unborn baby i would suggest you ask your doctor or midwife about it and i hope that all goes well for you :)
    merry christmas and congratulations :)
    mummy79

Answer by mummy79 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I don't know what that drug is either.. you will have to ask your dr. they might want you to stop taking it... maybe not.. depends ... but you should call a pharmasist they can probably help you quicker
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2008