Has anyone felt like this?

I am about 14 weeks pregnant with my second child (my first is four now) and I don't feel close to the baby at all. With my first, I was already talking to my belly and rubbing it by this time. I haven't bought anything for the baby yet and I don't know, I just don't feel close to it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was like that with my 3rd. it will come to you.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 7:14 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• yeah, im on my 3rd and 5 1/2 months preggo...i was excited to feel her move but im not all that excited..maybe its because shes head down right on my bladder and she does those hard rolls..drives me nuts..im slowly coming around.lol. i was definately more excited with 1 and 2
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Aww..thanks, I feel alot better. I guess in time it will come to me, but I feel much better knowing that I'm not the only one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• You are not the only one.I am 14 weeks and I feel the same way.I do care for this baby.I feel bad that I don't feel close but i've been hopeing my feelings will change.
    momangel05

Answer by momangel05 at 4:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2008