should i???

Should i be excited that i might be pregnant or not? Ladies who have had kids, is it worth it? i mean i am 18 and my boyfriend says that he loves me and he wants a baby, but should i be excited... i am excited but is it wrong to be?

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you can be excited...but do yall have the means to take care of the lo.
    I had my twins 2 months b4 my 19th birthday
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• why would it be wrong to be excited? of course you should be! a child is a precious gift, I had my baby when I was 18 and I wouldnt change a thing! As long as you are able to provide for a baby and your b/f says he wants a baby then everything should be okay! Good Luck...
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 7:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• mhhh for some reason i think you are not really happy about the fact that you might be pregnant. do you even want a child?! because of so, then you shouldnt ask a question like that.

I was excited as hell when we found out that i was pregnant with our munchkin. I couldnt think of anything else anymore. I never asked myself if i even should be excited. You know what i mean?!

your question seems a little strange to me.

but yes, you have the best reason in the world to be excited and happy and all that mommy stuff ;)... if you are pregnant. i guess you still have to take a test?!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Please be excited!!!! A baby is a wonderful gift! I know you will love it more than anything in this world. I have not had one yet but I do have 3 angel babies and love them beyond belief. I know you will be great. Its wonderful you are excited!!!!!
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• be happy! no matter what!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• be very excited!! i got preggo at 19 and was still in major party mode..just know that when you get pregnant, your world stops..its not about you anymore. once the baby's here you wont be able to do all the things you wanted to do before you got pregnant. a baby is a precious gift, but a huge life changing experience. nothing about me is the same as before i got pregnant..this is my 3rd and im only barely 24 but i wouldnt change it for the world now that i have my little bundles of joy! good luck!! just what ever you do, please dont abort it if you dont want it.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2008