Why do I have the urge to bake?

Haha, did anyone else have the urge to bake all the time when they were pregnant? I'm always baking something.. whether it's cookies, cake, cupcakes, ANYTHING! Lol. Am I alone here?

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 7:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hehe that was me not too long ago! But now I'm just to much in pain do be on my feet much anymore, lol. But yeah at one point I was baking every night! Mostly because of my cravings for sweets and the lack of money though, so I had to bake everything I wanted to eat LOL
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I did the same thing when I was preggo, but i would crave something sweet and i like everything to be homemade, so i would bake a ton of stuff, but i hardly ever ate any of it!! lol
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 7:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My cooking/baking has increased SO much while I've been pregnant. I've really honed my skills. I'm a crappy baker, but I've made a few pies and cakes and batches of cookies these past 40 weeks, lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:16 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I was so sick, I couldn't bend down without my head wanting to explode. Yet all I wanted to do was make something, so I went to my mom's and made a Cream Cheese Pumpkin Coffee Cake. It was very yummy. :) Being pregnant, I tend to cook more, even though I love to cook normally.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• soon you'll have to urge to clean everything!!! it could be apart of nesting.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2008