Caylee Anthony..

Do you think Casey Anthony is guilty? why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• to both Anon. OMG!! are u freaking serious, dont u have a heart? i mean if ur child was missing wouldnt you want it to be on tv so more ppl would know and be out looking??? NO BECAUSE WHAT MAKES YOUR CHILD ANY MORE SPECIAL???
    Anonymous

• Yes, and it's just a motherly instinct, if my daughter was missing or I thought she was dead; well lets just say they would want to contain me in a padded room! Frankly, ifshe is guilty,I hope they give her the death penalty!!!

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 7:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Yes
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 7:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• yes i do because she always liked going out and thought her daughter wasa burden to her partying life and then she didn't report her daughter missing her parents did what kind of mother won't report her missing child
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• ALL I WANT IS FOR THAT BAD DEAD BEAT MOM TO GO TO HELL AND DIE.. FOR ALL I CARE.. WHAT SHE DID WAS WRONG AND I KNOW SHE DID IT SHE SUPER GUILTYYYYYYYY
    Anonymous

• oh my gosh people get over it and quit talking about it! kids get murdered all the time but for some reason the media and fellow casey anthony followers keep making that family into a bunch of celebrities!
    Anonymous

• Yes, I think she's guilty. She didn't report her daughter missing for a month. Then told the authorities that she left her with a babysitter that doesn't seem to exist. Her mother told the police that Casey's car trunk smelled like death and now they've found the poor child near her home. GUILTY!!!! FRY HER!!!!!!
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• by anonymous: oh my gosh people get over it and quit talking about it! kids get murdered all the time but for some reason the media and fellow casey anthony followers keep making that family into a bunch of celebrities!

I know tell me about it. There are kids who go misiing and get murdered, that dont even make it to the newspaper let alone tv. What makes Caylee any more special?

Anonymous

• I am sorry I am behind a bit...did they indeed confirm it was her little body they found? I have to say things don't look too good for the Mother...I think women who do this are insane...they must be...I cannot wrap my mind around being in a place where I could willingly hurt my kids...I would be in a rubber room somewhere picking my toes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:49 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• that is the thing....there is no room in the media to talk about anything but the caylee case. there were more kids killed then her this year and no one has given them the media attention like they have for caylee
    Anonymous