Anyone else sick of hearing about Caylee Anthony all the time?

I swear every time I turn on the news or go online all I hear about is Caylee Anthony and her dead beat mother. Who cares anymore!!! The media and followers of the story are making these people into huge celebrities. I mean come on!!! Can everyone please just stop talking about it? I think it is creepy how everyone follows it so closely. Does anyone else agree??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i feel so sorry this happened but yes i do..so does my dh.
    I mean a lil girl was killed up the road from me on tuesday night!!! I heard it all. The screaming and the gun shots. The sad thing is the man wasnt trying to shot her but his gf. She just got cought in the crossfire.
    this is the 97th murder here this yr. tied with last yr. But i bet none of yall heard about this have yall.
    geez.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i don't think so it is a big deal all of the stories that she was telling and knowone knowing where that little girl was breaks my heart and they were having her on the news so much to help find her if that was your child i think you wouldwant to be shown on tv asking for help on finding your child
    Anonymous

• Well first of all, Beings you said that, I hope that you don't believe in curses, because you may have just cursed yourself. Secondly, it's media hype. It's what they live for and enjoy.
    Anonymous

• okay well first of all i care it was a child, a baby and if it was your child you would want it publicized until the truth came out do i want to hear about her mother no i want her mother dead. and you are still talking about it so what does that tell you
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• heartless
    Anonymous

• Im sure youd want the media to be all over your missing child in hopes of finding her!! If you dont like it then change the fricking chanell!!! Dont come on here and say that shit cause most on here do care!! By the way the just found the poor little thing in a damn bag and confirmed it was her!! y do you feel the need to come on here and talk about it if you sooooooooo sick of it!!! Find something else complain about cause alot of people cared alot about this poor kid!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• There is a HUGE difference in trying to get information from the public and making celebrities of murders and rapist and criminals! I live in Boulder when the whole Jon Bennet Ramsey thing happened and I thought that was disgusting how they made those people into celebrities.
    Anonymous

• They are turning that family into celebrities. It is disgusting! The same thing happened with Jon Benette Ramsey. Trust me I do care that children get murdered, but the media should be informative not covering the stories like they do with Britney Spears. Same with all the followers....it is almost like that is all they live for is those disgusting stories about that poor girl. I am not heartless and I do not believe in karma. All I am saying is that their is no dignity in the media and the trash they cover
    Anonymous

• Well you posting a bitchy post of cafe mom isnt gonna change what the media covers!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I wouldn't consider the family of Caylee Anthony to be celebrities. I think those of us that are following this story have been touched by this little girl that was taken WAY too soon. She was a beautiful child and captured the hearts of many. The sadness of this is not lost on the majority of us that chose to raise our children and make a life that included them, not throw them out like yesterday's garbage. I will not put you down for the way you feel. Just know that if this should ever happen to one of yours, we the women of Cafe Mom will be hoping and praying for the best.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2008