Profile Informations "about myself"

Ok, i just entered them when i edited my profile. BUT... i cant figure out how to make them show up on my profile. There probably is a weird hidden setting somewhere to chose which and what i want to show on my profile, right?!

I was looking through everything (i think) but i cant find an option on how to put this "hi im blah blah" on my profile so everyone can see it.

thanks for helping :)

m.robertson811

Asked by m.robertson811 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi m.robertson811,

To edit your personal statement, click the 'Privacy + Settings' link on top of the page. Then, click the 'Your Basics' link on the right side of the page. Scroll down to 'Personal Statement', add your information, and click 'Save' at the bottom of the page.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:32 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Thats what i did. But i still cant see it on my profile :-/ Not sure what im doing wrong. Can you see those informations on my profile?

this is what i entered and saved:

"Hello all :)

I'm 24 yrs old. On august 11th 2007 me and hubby got married. 4weeks earlier (july 4th 2007) our daughter Corian Maja was born.

I'm german, hubby is american. Right now we live in Germany."
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Hi m.robertson811,

Please try adding the Personal Statement widget:
    http://www.cafemom.com/widgets/splash.php?widget_id=14

If you continue to have trouble, please click the 'Contact Us' link found at the bottom of any CafeMom page.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2008