suggestions please!!

i have been on and off nauseas for a week and a half, also, i have had no appetite amd no food looks appealing. I feel very run down and tired because with the nausea i get a headache. I've had NO fever. I know its not the flu and i doubt i'm pregnant, i had a period on the third and a neg test on the 2nd. Any ideas?? its to late to call the doctor and im supposed to go out of town tomorrow so any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Health

• I suggest that you should have called the doctor within the week and a half that you have been feeling ill, instead of waiting to the last minute before you go out of town.
    Anonymous

• Go to an urgent care clinic, or even as a last resort the ER- not that it is an emergency, but you can't go out of town feeling like this. It may well be a virus, but get it checked and find out if anything can be done for it. Go. Now. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• "I suggest that you should have called the doctor within the week and a half that you have been feeling ill, instead of waiting to the last minute before you go out of town."

Suggest is telling them what they SHOULD do not should have which means of course she didn't so what was the point of saying that? But anyway, to the OP.. are you sure you're not dehydrated? Signs of dehydration does include what you said: nausea, headache, tired, run down, no appetite for food. You should look it up and see if there are any other symptoms that match.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2008