coffee?? is it ok??

is it ok to drink from Star Bucks?? like idk if im prego yet, but is it ok or do i need to stick to water?

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my doc said one cup of coffee or soda a day was okay
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Water, Starbucks only if decaf--caff only okay in very small amounts.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I drank coffee (16 oz double white chocolate mocha, to be exact) through my entire pregnancy. While you need some moderation, even if you aren't pregnant, it didn't hurt my son at all. This pregnancy I don't drink coffee much, but I do drink about a pop a day or every other day. Everything is fine so far. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Well decaf is the best and guilt free way to go when your pregnant.. but a little coffee every now and then isn't going to hurt anything... most people are addicted to caffeine and having a coffee with it every now and then will most likely make you feel better.. you won't get those horrible withdrawl headaches... but if your trying to get pregnant you should start taking vitamins and drinking water and eating healthy... all good for the baby
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2008