Hubby is driving me crazy!!

He is flipping out over EVERYTHING today!! I tried to help him make dinner, but he yelled at me so I came in here to be on cafemom and he yelled at me for being on the computer instead of helping!
What do I do?
If I don't figure something out soon I'm going to go all crazy psycho pregnant bitch on him!

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 8:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Smak him for me too lol mine is at work. Tell him to stop the yelling or not to talk to you, that is what I do with SO. Everyone has crap days but that doesn't mean they can take it out on you.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• have you asked him what his problem is?
    Slynnguinn

Answer by Slynnguinn at 8:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I would ask him whats up his butt!!?

I wouldnt shy away from it, I know how it is being prego and kinda bugged about the DH,

Last time DH did that to me, He slept on the couch for like 2 weeks, No matter how much he begged me ,;o)

He needs to see the psycho prego side,
    he will shut up
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• sounds like your hubby is being an as*. you are the one who has the right to flip out not him.

maybe he's stressed about the baby coming and wrecking his life. ask him. and then tell him to shape up!
    mimithemom

Answer by mimithemom at 8:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I am in the same boat as you, except now when he flips out I start bawling!!! Then he gets even more defensive. I have just decided that he can stay in the basment and i stay in the bedroom. When he wants to play nice he comes and see me. Other than that I even made him sleep on the floor last night in the baby's room
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 9:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Relax he's having a pregnant mood, yep husbands have them too sort of an insecurity thing, the pregnant wife gets all the attention and he wants to do everything to show he cares (like making dinner) but then he wants the wife to help too, talk about pshyco emotions his are tugging at each other...
    rto be good he does stuff, the bad (manly) side is telling him it's a women's job but his women is pregnant so she should be catered too.....get it?
    What to do? Ignore it, give him some space, thank him for everything and show him you appreciate everything by giving him a neck rub because you know how he loves it!
    Lastly, remember pregnancy only lasts 9 months!
    Meemom1

Answer by Meemom1 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2008