31 weeks ....???

Well ill be 31 weeks tommorow and ive been feeling the baby either kicking or moving his hand right unlder my breast like if he need more room or something and at the same time i feel him kicking or his hand moving right under my belly. So my question is, Is it his hand hitting my right under my breast and his foot under my belly or the other way around??? And when does the babys head start getting closer down there getting ready to come out???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know it might sound like a dunb question but this if my first and i dont know much about this stuff. Please help
    Anonymous

• Chances are it's your baby's feet by your ribs. Though in both my pregnancies the baby rolled around a lot. Look up "baby mapping" and you can find sites that help you determine how exactly your baby is positioned.

The baby usually drops (gets lower and ready to be born) a week or three before he'she is born. There is no mistaking it when that happens.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Its not a stupid question hon, :o)

I assume they start going into the pelvic area around, 33-36 weeks,
    although some do drop* earlier into the pelvis area its not unheard of at 31-32 weeks,

Here is a GREAT site i am checking out right now *I am 38 weeks*

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• It really depends on if your baby is spinning or what. I know some babies hang out feet down for a long time, but my son was head down from 30 weeks on.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2008