HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I'm cooking my first Christmas dinner for both my mom and my MIL.

Can anyone recommend any web sites that can be helpful to me in making this dinner just right. It's my first time cooking a turkey dinner.

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Holidays

• Here are step by steps instructions on the turkey. 

Click on How to Prep Turkey for Roasting.

You'll be fine. 

http://www.rachaelraymag.com/how-to-videos/video.html

cm08

Answer by cm08 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I think it is recipe.com. I had to make my first turkey dinner last year and I was so nervous, but everything went well as I am sure it will for you too. good luck
    Anonymous

• The first thing is to calm down. Now, if you have ever roasted a whole chicken you already have the basics. A turkey is just like a chicken but bigger. If you have one with the pop-up timer, they are a great help. I just leave mine an extra 15 minutes from when it pops up to be sure it is done. Good luck.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You will be fine. Just remember that it is about family and being together. Even if you completely botch a couple things, I guarantee everyone will leave fed and have a good time.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2008