Do wondfo's Ovulation and pregnancy test really work?

I've have heard a lot about wondfo's ovulation and pregnancy test and have been thinking about buying them. I just do not want to waste the money(Not that it's a whole lot but hey). Has anyone used the ovulation and pregnancy test and got good results from them?

jsmith750xa21

Asked by jsmith750xa21 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I too have heard the pregnancy are good but so is early-pregnancy-tests.com. I also buy those from ebay because they are cheaper than early-pregnancy-tests.com. wondfo are expensive but like I said I have heard they are good..
    Anonymous

• wonfo usually isnt cheap-- I bought what I thought was wondfu off ebay and the dealer sent me wanfu ( they told me it was the same thing wanfu was just the chinese name for them) They sucked, when you dipped them in urine the ink would run .. so make sure youre getting what youre buying. I heard good reviews about wonfo though I just cant seem to find them for a good price.
    Anonymous

• i also heard they switched there product so yeah be careful of what you are ordering....
    ladyjames79

Answer by ladyjames79 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2011

• I bought one for $200 ten years ago, after almost a year of trying, and by the second month of using it, I was pregnant, so it was a worth it investment for me. Good luck!
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2011