help

im always itching down at my vagina and my hair is falling out down there what could it be my docotor doesnt seem worried i just had a baby 4 weeks ago by c section. so i dont think it could be anything from that and its not a yeast infection. what could it be. i have never had this before. its not an std i am only with one person and if it was an std it would have came up when the docotor did the test while i was pg.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Health

• Go to another Doctor for a second opinion.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Did you recently change soaps? It may be a reaction of some sort. I can only Dove on my hoohoo. Everything else makes me itch.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Could be an allergy. Dry area maybe, or hormones, if its itchy try some Tucks with witch hazel. It will sooth it.
    Hnrnowak

Answer by Hnrnowak at 4:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2008