how can i make my husband respect me?

We've been married for 3 years with one toddler, and we've always have the same problem.he's always with the guys until morning, took some money from me, don't want to work properly, etc etc. He's basically is not a responsible person. And I've tried talking to him nicely,aggresively,even kicked him out.before he'd say sorry, but now he just said that I'm a strict person and ignores me. Help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• You need to gather his belongs and sit them outside the house... get your locks changed and get on with your life. You do not need a person like this in your life, you already have a child.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the above. You CAN'T make someone respect you. It is there or not. Sounds like he wants to be single and young with no responsabilites so let him.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Time to get rid of him for good. Their are plenty of good guys out their if you look hard enough.

Answer by louise2 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You can't make someone respect you if they don't respect themselves enough to own up to their own responsiblities.
    Anonymous

• I'm really sorry he is treating you this way. After Christmas, pack his stuff and kick him out, You deserve to be madly in love-and be loved in return and this man is not doing it.There are good men out there who will give you and your son what you need. here's a thought to-you want your child to see how to be a responsible LOVING person, and also to see that when someone treats you bad-you don't take it. I wish you well and will keep you in my prayers-that just sucks
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• how did you guys statered,go back to your past and start from there. Try to amend it instead of kicking him out.
    jak2003

Answer by jak2003 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• You might have to cut your loses and go on you own. You can't really make people act right.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:16 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Gee, he sounds like a winner.
    Any particular reason you put up with this?
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 3:19 AM on Dec. 20, 2008