ativan and pregnancy

has anyone took ativan full term while pregnant? Iam being weaned off and having major withdrawls. How do I help the withdrawls?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• After 11 years old Xanax.. I am off now. It took about one month. The withdrawals are bearable. You can do it.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• There are SAFE meds to take to help with the withdrawl I know because I am taking it. Email me if you would like more info. You do not have to suffer...
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i dont know anything about weaning but its really bad to take ativan while preggo..i was on it and almost freaked the hell out when i was told i couldnt take it at all while preggo..it can cause severe birth defects..good luck getting off it.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2008