Did you ever Get A Kitten or Pony For Christmas?

I Got A Poodle Puppy for Christmas & it wasn't A Good Time! But I did give Away Kittens For Christmas & I made many People Happy! Now I have 3 Kittens Needing homes! I know that Kittens Adjust so Well & take Little Care to adjust not like A New Puppy! But I only makes sure its A Great Loving Home! The one I sold Earlier is SO Happy & the New owner is beyond Thrilled! He should have Waited he Had Major Surgery but he had to have his "Munchkin" Kitten right after... She's Helping him Heal.. Normally I'd Wait but to the Right approved home I think its okay! What Are your Thoughts? I give long talks, pamplets, Take home Kits & Food & A list of Needful things for the Best Life of that Kitten!! I wanted A Pony once & Never got one Did you!?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pets

• Christmas seems like a good idea to add a pet to the household but I'm strongly against it. Things are just too crazy this time of year to properly welcome an animal member of the family. Even if the home is perfect candidate for the pet.

I think I once got a kitten around Thanksgiving time.
    Just wondering about your odd capitalization of letters. Why did you write like that?
    carakitty

Answer by carakitty at 3:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• A pet should never be given as a Christmas gift. It would be far better to wait until a few weeks after the holidays when all the chaos has ended.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 5:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I do not approve of housepets as Christmas gifts. The recipient should want the animal as well as have a say in the type of companion. They are a comittment of 7-15 years. I buy the supplies (food bowls, toys etc) for the gift. As for the pony question, yes. I recieved my first pony for my 8th Christmas gift. I had her until she passed away at 32. Last year we bought our 7 year old her first pony for Christmas. It was the best present yet and I am not sure how we will top that this year...lol.
    equusvetgal

Answer by equusvetgal at 11:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Why do I capitalize my Letters that I do? I'm unsure!! I had A migraine & may do it without thinking! But What I did mean I do is if someone is Ready for A Kitten for Their Christams Gift! When I talk to someone We have long Detailed talks... To see if you're Ready & have the time, commitment, Love, Want, need, money for needful Imortant must have's Etc... Or if you had one & you lost yours & its the right time for another one... Where you are A Devoted Cat Lover & want Another then we discuss that!! I like to be certain! For I feel I am their People Cat mother! Plus+ After we adopt one out the Real Cat mom so missed them & cries & moans for them! Even though I do like her to meet the New owners to approve to!! I try to do my Best for the Animal!! Or I will Accept them back with A Smile!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My Grandchildren got a miniature pony for Christmas. Santa left a letter at mom's work with a nice ribbon on it which read:
    Dear__Last name___ Children, This is Santa Claus. I am sorry that I could not bring your Christmas present on Christmas Eve night, but I couldn't fit a PONY in my sleigh with all the other presents. Reno is outside!
    Love from Santa!
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 9:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Sometimes if you're Ready for A Cat or other pet & you receive one at the right time! It can Save your Life! It can give you A Reason to Breath, Live & Go on... I think its the Best Gift in the World! My DH says if Ever I'm Ill & Dying he'd Bring me A Kitten to Bring me back to life! B/C Cats/Kittens SO make me Happy!
    Anonymous