I want my relationship back.

I'm 19 my daughter is five months old. My fiance and I still live with our parents. I haven't had any time with him since our daughter was born. I have had a starling confrontation with my SIL and MIL almost to the point of a fist fight. I've been diagnosed with post partum depression and I don't know what to do. I really need to be with him because he makes me feel better. How do I do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• When my baby was born 8 months ago (I also have a 2 yr old), my husband was working all of time & I felt like a single mom and I missed him so much. I know my hormones were working overtime, I felt so lonely and I cried all of the time. Luckily, his schedule has changed and things are better. Men don't always understand about depression & hormones but talk to him about it. PPD is very real and serious. Are you going to be getting married
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Are you seeing a Psychiatrist and Therapist? Are you on meds? Is he being supportive of you during this time?

Anonymous

• So, you are not "with" him? I don't understand if you are living with him and his family, how can you not be "with" him? Are you referring to sex? Because, Honey, it's only just beginning. You have a child, you will not have a normal sex life until that child is off to college! I say grow up an face the music and quit whining.
    Anonymous

• Anon 1007, you are such a hag. Have you ever dealt with PPD? I don't think she is whining, PPD is very serious.

Anonymous

• I AM NOT WHINING. I was in denial yes whining no. I also have a chronic illness which also complicates my problem. I live with my parents and he lives with his. I think you shouldn't have answered my question if you didn't have anything helpful.
    Anonymous

• OP, I have had PPD don't let the ignorance bring you down.

Anonymous

• you sound like the ignorant one. I asked for help not stupidity. dont reply to this post again if you're not going to help. You're probably old lonely and need a man. GET A LIFE
    Anonymous

• tell him how you feel.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• sorry, I didn't finish my answer.....are you going to get married or be able to move in together soon...that I'm sure would make you feel better. good luck and take care
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i hope it gets better for ya, good luck.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2008