Anyone experience lumps in breasts while pregnant? I have one close to the nipple, I am currently waiting for my ultrasound and very nervous.

oneprdma

Asked by oneprdma at 10:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well idk how old you are or if you have some history of breast cancer but luckily your pregnant and your breasts are changing and i'm guessing your right around the point where your boobs start to practice the milk thing and usually it just leaks out on your shirt or bed or.. husband lol but sometimes it can get clogged... does it hurt at all? you should try taking a hot shower and like rubbing it in circle motions to try and loosen it up.. if it is a clogged duct it should help .. idk what else there is to try but if you search for clogged duct you should get more advice
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2008