What do i care ???

My Sister is really pissing me off , First She is 32, this summer she had DHS called on her and my mom had to take her 3 kids, well she got them back, and went to the same crackheaded husband, she keeps BLAHHHING about her kids chirstmas and she dont have this or that....well her husband got money from his mother and everything for HISSELF and i told her he had money its his fault and her fault for letting it happen, im sick of the crying bs, and her high all the time on xanax buzzes, she complains about everything, i am the younger sister, she keeps nagging me for money! i have no money, but my child is well taken care of, she yells at me because we bought a newer car, >=/ and she says she needs rides here and there, gas cost money i go places that i need to doctors etc, im 39 weeks prego,
and im running out of things to say to her,
what do i sayyyy to her ..??? i have said all these things for 8 years or more!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• she's jealous of you because you are more stable than she is. Tell you that you would be happy to help her when she is willing to help herself.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Don't worry about her. Even with family sometimes you just have to let them go.
    Anonymous

• I typed that wrong...

Tell her that you would be happt you help her when she is willing to help herself.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You and your family are the most impotant priority. I feel sorry for your neice and nephew(idk) but you are about to go into labor if you go into labor stressed you will have a difficult delivery. You need to be firm and tell her you can't take care of her, you are NOT going to take care of her, and that she need to get it together. Keep the stability you need for you family. It's not being selfish she need to get it together
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Sometimes you just have to let go and let your loved one fall. I have had to do this to my own sister. I could not live with the drama that she created in my life. I miss having a sister, but these have been the best and quietest three years of my life!

Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• what they said about letting them fall my sis was the same way infact her daughter is paying her back for her own screw ups
    she is finally getting her life together but i gave up on her long time ago

Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• It sounds like she feels entitled to have what you have without the work. You have to tell her that she made her bed and she has to lay in it. You have to do what is best for you and your children, she needs to wake up and realize what she's doing.

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I really Appreitiate everyone telling me what to do and say, she keeps telling me stupid things like, i should admit myself into the hospital, etc etc, she wont admit herself its her xanax high i feel bad for the kids too, but i am only 25 and I'm prego with number 2, ...due on the 29th I honestly feel bad for all of them, Before i had children i helped her with everything and i took her daughter as my own, but i feel as a mom she needs to be there for her own children i have tried to explain in the nicest way she is very jealous of me, she has admitted it, and it makes me feel very strange, she wasn't there for my first pregnancy and she didn't even touch my bellie ...and she hasn't been involved at all with this pregnancy and i was there for all her pregnancies and it just makes me very sad, she wants me to be there for her but she ignores my feellings, and what i need as a little sister, thanks mommies

Anonymous

• Take care of your family and worry about yourself! This kind of stress is not good for you or your unborn baby. Or your family. Tell her you're done, and until she helps herself, you are not going to help her anymore!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Your family (meaning your children) should absolutely be your number one priority and don't let anyone make you feel bad or guilty for that! We've had to deal with almost this exact thing before. I would just stop accepting her calls. Or let her know that you are not going to talk to her if she is asking for something. You can talk to her if she wants to act like an adult and a sister and a mother to her children. Until then, I just would cut her out of your life. You have to think about your children, your sanity, and that comes before anything! Sorry you have to deal with this and good luck!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 11:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2008