i know a lot of times it is your ligaments stretching, but does anyone else get sick of always hearing....

"Oh! it's just your ligaments its normal dont worry."???

lol
no matter what its your ligaments.. i could pee my pants and OH! its my ligaments doing it lol

anyone else notice that its always the answer to everything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeap... Till I started bleeding on Sunday then they finally listen and noticed my cervix is starting to open up and put me on bed rest
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 10:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• ew i always get that and i know people mean well on here, but def wasnt my ligaments, was more like me having contractions and preterm labor... lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• just time the pains, if they seem to be consistant, then call your doctor. it could be braxton hicks too, those are constant pains but arent at a regular interval. just pay attention to them.
    Bellakat456

Answer by Bellakat456 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Urgh Thats been the answer to all of my pains.. Its so annoying
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 2:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• hope i didnt upset you by saying braxton hicks, i heard that alot to, but there is alot going on in your body and its growing along with your baby so u can make room, but u really have to pay attention. if u think something is wrong call ur doctor but they will ask you if the pains are regular or not... sorry again didnt mean to annoy you.
    Bellakat456

Answer by Bellakat456 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2009