Does anyone else notice questions disappearing?

I think at least 3 questions that I have responded to today have vanished into thin air. I looked for them to see if others had answered them, but couldn't find them anywhere. They were valid questions too and not in any way offensive.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Maybe someone got the answers they needed and closed the question and deleted it? CM doesn't delete EVERY question that's reported.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• They are probably being deleted by cafemom. If people report the question they will delete it!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Maybe the Op's just deleted them.
    Anonymous

• I don't see why though, there was nothing with the questions. One was in Food and Drink I think about what people were having for dinner . . . why would cafemom delete that? Another was about baby names and I can't remember the other. Weird.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• That happens to me all the time also. And it never fails...I type out a great (IMO) reply to a question that I don't think is offensive and it's deleted when I push Answer Question....that's really frustrating because I put a lot of though in to my serious answers...LOL....This one only took a minimal amount of though.t...LOL Thank you in advance for not deleting your question before I finished typing....giggles : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• plus cafemom admim. deletes questions that arent really questions..but half the damn tiem tehy dont look at the full question and realize it si a question. there a lil delete button happy!!!
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 10:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I agree...they will delete an answer or question if anyone reports it at all. I have only had one deleted. One person had asked what physical feature you would change about yourself...I answered "I would have the cellulite sucked out of my ass"...apparently someone else finds the cellulite on my ass more offensive than I do! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• IME the OP deletes the question when she does not like the answers (facts) she is getting!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 10:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Yes I notice some get deleted cuz of content but i posted something and it got deleted but yet I saw it written way worse and it stayed~ then me and a few ladies were talking about why things get deleted and someone left a post saying "us just discussing the stiuation" was a violation!!!! yep ppl get happy with the delete button! And sometimes ppl delete their own when ppl dont like what they hear~ I wish there was a site kinda like this but minus all the rules cuz, we are adults!!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Yes ure so right they dont delete every quest that gets reported!!! kinda funny though.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2008