Do any of you keep a diary?

Do you think your S/O would read it or would you care?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I write on myspace, if I Want to keep it private, I hit the "journal" button.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i usully write in it if i had a really pissy day.
    yes 1/2 the time its mostly about my dh.
    and yes he reads it.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Haha, the CM Journal is my diary :oD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I mostly blog or journal online, but I do have phyical journals I keep. I don't call it a "Diary" - that just makes me feel like i'm in Jr. High - LOL!! But I do think that journaling is a great tool for self-discovery, inner therapy, etc.
    If my DH read the stuff I wrote..... he might be upset about what I blog about online, because I talk about personal stuff and sometimes vent about him, so he would think that was bad that ppl I don't know can read that. But he's a very private reserved guy.
    If your DH or SO kept a diary... would YOU read it?
    Mama_McD

Answer by Mama_McD at 10:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I used to, but my poor husband could never contain his curiosity and would always read it so now I just use cafemom when something is on my mind. He never reads what I write on here so I am safe.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• No . . . never. Something that you intend to be private will always get read, so it defeats the purpose if you have censor what you say in it . . . so as a pp said, I just vent here.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I keep a journal on my laptop, but rarely write in it. And my hubby would never read it. He completely respects my privacy and knows there are things that he just doesn't want to know. Lol.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I blog on myspace and journal here.. I kept a paper journal for years though. My husband reads my myspace blog unless it's something I make private. And then he bugs me about what I wrote about that he can't read...
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• No. Because I dont ever want it to be read by anyone. I'd rather keep everything to myself and inside LOL

youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 12:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• www.opendiary.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2008