weird question!

I have big boobs. you think i would be able to breast feed well. No. the milk never came down so i struggled. I really wanted to tho so i tried. My skin never toughened up so in the end i had bloody blistered nipples. It was bad. i gave my baby as much as i could.. amounted to shots of it lol. Now he's 6 months old and i want to breast feed again. it would take me a week or so but i could get it going again. I loved how breastfeeding made me feel the emotional connection.. what would you do?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 11:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I went through the EXACT same thing, Im a ddd, and I couldn't get crap out for my baby, it made me feel like I lost that bond with him. But trust me, don't get discouraged...Take estrogen, or prenatals, drink milk eat dairy that helped a little with me.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 12:07 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I think at this point don't put yourself through the pain and heart ache.Your breasts will never tighten again any how.I ebf my son till 17mo and my dd till 21 mo.It is sad when it is done but in 6mo or so he would be done again anyways
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• With as much stress you are under right now, I personally would not try it. For it might put even more stress on you. ((((hugs)))
    caglecruz06

Answer by caglecruz06 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I breastfed my first two and completely bottle fed my third...it was the best decision I ever made. While I absolutely loved BF the first time around...by the third kid I just wanted not to deal with the leaky boobs and the wet shirts at work...I'm normally a C-cup and when I was BFing I was almost a DDD...Best decision I ever made. Made my life a million times easier.
    Anonymous