pregnant

i found out i will pregnant 2 weeks ago now i am 11 weeks 3 days and the morning sickness is gettin to me. when i get hungry and don't eat right away i get sick is that normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes. Extremely. Keep saltines with you and check out bnatal lozenges. They work pretty well.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i lived off of animal crackers!!! how i dont miss the first trimester!!
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 11:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• if your nasea gets too bad, ask your dr. about promethazine. its an anti nausea/anti vomiting pill..it works wonders but its a sedative so its gonna make you tired...mine got so bad i had to take that.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• thats happens to me too. I have to keep crackers by my bed at night cause I wake up starving and I get really sick. It is normal. I was offered promethazine but was tld that it was a class B drug which has been researched but not too much and I decided not to.Instead I took preggie pops from babies r us they are a little pricey but they help you with nausea and give you energy and necessary vitamins.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2008