How well do you handle confrontation?

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 6:43 AM on Jul. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• For the most part I am pretty level headed, I surely aim to get across what I need and want to say and normally do, I am not afraid to speak my mind or stand up for myself, I normally contain myself anger wise, it takes alot for me to literally blow a fuse.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:49 AM on Jul. 27, 2011

• I generally try to avoid situations that I feel will involve confrontation, but if I am suddenly stuck in the middle of one, I have no problem holding my own.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 6:50 AM on Jul. 27, 2011

• It really depends on the issue, and whether or not it's worth arguing over! When it comes to my reputation/character or my children...I will handle the confrontation head on! :o)

Do you have any specifics/hypotheticals?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:52 AM on Jul. 27, 2011

• I do okay I figure if I can dish it out I should be able to hear it
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:55 AM on Jul. 27, 2011

• it depends n the person & situation. I have broken out into angry sweats, i have kept cool, i have cried, i have felt embarrassed, I've been scared, i have been very anxious & shaky to admit what was really on my mind...

the person & the subject matter has a lot to do with how i react.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:35 AM on Jul. 27, 2011

• I have to do confrontation often as part of my job. So I guess I would say pretty well.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 7:38 AM on Jul. 27, 2011

• Pretty well, I am not one to avoid a confrontation, I just don't seek them out.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2011

• Depends on the situation. If its a situation that has the potential of turning physical I will not engage. If its just going to be a shouting match or a match of wills/intelligence/point making I'm all in. However that being typed...like most things for me MMOTD is what dictates the majority of my behaviors.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:51 AM on Jul. 27, 2011

• Not well ... way too non-confrontational .... avoid bad situations as much as possible ...but sometimes I let it build and build inside me til I become confrontational and blurt out my issues with a situation and really deal with it!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2011

• I dont, i run run run away from confrontations
    wifecombs

Answer by wifecombs at 9:29 AM on Jul. 27, 2011