What do I do? Am I going crazy?

Two months ago my husband who is 29 was fired for sexual harassment on and 18 year old girl. He fooled around with my sister in the past and she told me and he admitted it I left him for 2 months he swore he would change and didnt, series of things have happend from him looking at other women except me and flirting with women at work to the point of sex being the next step and he told me that he couldnt go thru with it. I had enough and filed for divorce he signed but has tried everyday stalking me or trying to do things to prove he can change because he got caught and is embarrassed of the situation & doesnt want to lose me now but didnt care before,stalking has got to the point I had to get and order of protection againest him. The locks have been changed and I have security installed. Everyone feels sorry for him & losing site of what has happend.

jaxxie04

Asked by jaxxie04 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Anyone who feels sorry for him is out of their mind. What you did is right, just keep it that way. So sorry.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• He needs help. Behaving that way isn't love, it's obsession.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:58 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Stick to your guns! This could be a very dangerous situation. Don't listen to the people who tell you otherwise. Even if he weren't dangerous, going back to him would be foolish! He's proven he only changes long enough to get his way and then goes back to old habits!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Sounds like he has problems, and can't control himself or his emotions. Take some time to yourself and listen to your gut feelings. Do you feel better separating from him? Do you miss him? Do you think your life will be better with or without him?
    Anonymous

• I would stand strong as far as the divorce goes. The guy sounds like a freak, and you don't need that. Just try to remember that you are the victim in this one, and that what you think of him is all that matters, no matter how many "acts of love" he pulls while trying to prove himself to everyone.. Sounds like he just cares about how he looks to others, except you.
    cdanielle407

Answer by cdanielle407 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• The crazy ones are the people feeling sorry for his sorry @$$. No offense. You did all the right things. Good for you for being the strong one. I think since you gave him another chance and he spoiled it it is his fault. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. YOU GO GIRL! There are men out there that respect women and would love you madly, truly, deeply. Dont ever settle for anything less! I love that you are not putting up with this $hit :)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• He has a problem and it sounds like you have dealt with it enough! Stick to your guns! Move on and be happy!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You tried your best therefore fulfilling your duty as his wife. He's proven that he cannot change and is not mentally stable. Stick to your guns. You deserve to be happy and he's not worth your spit.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You should be very proud of yourself for sticking with it. Some women would take the bastard back. He wants people to feel sorry for him. Anyone he can manipulate into feeling sorry for him is nuts! Who cares if people feel sorry for him you did what you needed to do and thats all that matters. He isn't sorry for what he did he is just sorry that he got caught!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• He needs God's intervention and serious prayers
    jak2003

Answer by jak2003 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2008