Who is your favorite singer/band and why?

In highschool I fell in love with the music of Elvis Costello and the Attractions. I still love them today. Some of my other favs are No Doubt, Jellyfish, Jamirouquai(sp), and Stevie Wonder, Lionel Rithchie, and any of the Rat Pack. I also enjoy Bobby Darin. What about you ladies?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 11:14 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Entertainment

• Garth Brooks.. he can always make me smile :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Bob Sinclair
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 11:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• evernessance
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I love all types of music and don't really have a favorite band or singer, but if I went by the best performance overall I would say Nickleback or Linkin Park. Neither of them have yet to put a song out a didn't like to some degree, and they both put on a great live show.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 11:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• : mamapotter same as me. I love these bands too!!! Like you said never put a song out i hated
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Evanescence is awesome, too. Amy Lee has a huge voice for such a little person!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 11:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I love all kinds of music. It is sooo hard to choose just one style, much less one person/ or band. Iam really liking Jason Mraz right now (I'm Yours)... I have a very UP personality. And when there's a song that calms me, I get stuck on it for a while and right now, that one rubs me right...
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 11:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I love the classics Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, Pat Benetar, Queen any classic rock.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• OMG! You love a lot of the same stuff I do. Love Elvis Costello and The Rat Pack, LOL. I love me some 80's tunes, early 90's alternative, lots of Country and Western, Stevie Wonder's Songs in the Key of Life is still a fave.
    Cafe MichelleL

Answer by Cafe MichelleL at 12:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Overjoyed is one of my all time favorite songs!!! I love how people say they dont have one favorite and then they go on to name favorites oh well.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2008