just a question

so when my little girl is like on my side kinda
she likes kicking the shit out of my side and it feels like someone is stabbing me
anyone else get this pain???
im 31 wks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• this is normal. because as they get bigger, there is less room in your stomach and they will be pushing on a lot of things inside. both of mine had most of their weight shifted to one side during the whole pregnancy and it felt like a dull pain all the time, or kicking would feel like stabbing. dont worry but if you still have the pain when there is nothing going on and they arent over there, call the doctor. ( you know how you can feel where the baby is)
    Bellakat456

Answer by Bellakat456 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• it can be her pulling kicking on a ligament I can't remember what it's called. but that happened to me and I thought I was going into labor. but if your conserned about it I'd still call your doctor. good luck
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2008