Sex Question!

I have always wondered, are there different types of orgasms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Health

• yes, there are clit orgasms, and the one where u squirt
    Anonymous

• Yes ma'am. There are three that I am fully aware of. vaginal, clitoral and anal.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• There are 4 Vaginal Clitoral anal and G spot! A lot of people don't believe in the g spot but it's there. If you take your finger and curve it into a hook and put it up and have it curved like a hook you'll feel it. It has a velvety feel and is sometimes the size of a pin and some as big as a quarter. It's the hardest one to reach but when you do it's awesome lol. But when your about to reach it you feel like your going to pee.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• G spot is very real! And Heidikans describes it very well. Omg it does feel like you are going to pee, or sometimes something else. TMI, but just a little. I always associate g-spot with vaginal orgasm, like they are one in the same. If it isn't, then I've got some work to do.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Okay - thanks... I know I've had diff. feeling orgasms, like difference in levels of intensity. Is that (intensity) the main difference? I always have to have clitoral stimulation, does this make it a clitoral orgasm or can it be a vaginal orgasm too? Sorry I've just never had anyone to talk openly to about sex stuff before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• If you have to have clitoral stimulation then you are not experiencing vaginal or g-spot orgasms. You can get different levels of intensity with all types of orgasms. Honestly, now that I have learned how to have vaginal orgasms I could care less about clitoral stimulation. I much rather the other. It takes some learning of your own body and by your partner. It is worth the effort - trust me!
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 9:43 AM on Dec. 20, 2008