Pinching sensations...

In the last two days, i have started feeling little twinges of pain in my vagina. it happens quite frequently and its not too painfull. Is the baby pressing on my cervix? i dont think that she is head down yet. Is My cervix dialating. I think that its too early for that. If you could give me and suggestions as to what you might think it could be, that would be great. I will ask my doctor too. I see her on 12/22.

thank you for your time.

Brittaney Downs

Brittaney232

Asked by Brittaney232 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well the good news is your not crazy lol and thats exactly how i discribe it.. pinching.. ugh i've been having em all day.. and i'm 37 weeks and my cervix is not dialated and is still thick.. and i had an appointment today... i think its just when the baby moves a certain way... like she hits something and oh it wakes you up.... there isn't much to do other then switch how or sitting or get up and move around a little to try and get the baby to move out of the way.. i could be completely wrong about it being the baby that does it but idk its normal you'll have a lot of it.. Sure wakes you up though huh lol
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I had a doc appt. today and i am 38 weeksand 1 cm. they told me that the baby is moving her head and kinda squeezing it further down. Although I did have them alot earlier and it was the baby hitting nerves. So i guess it depends on how far along you are. it gets a lot worse.
    SpiffyMom

Answer by SpiffyMom at 2:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2008