how do i know if im about to go into labor?

bippy521

Asked by bippy521 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know that with both my girls, they were unusually still for the majority of the day before labor started. I was in labor for 11 hrs with each girls, both 6lb 10 oz
    miabrimom

Answer by miabrimom at 12:27 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• You should feel some cramps.If you did you should time it every time you feels one, as the timing getting closer like every 10or 15 mins, you should call your doctor right away.
    Anestasia

Answer by Anestasia at 12:41 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I just felt very heavy in the belly, and lazy. The babys were very still too. Not long after the contractions started. Good luck with your new baby!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Every labor is different. My baby was very active, up until about 4 hours into labor. I had some cramping and had a hard time staying still. I was pacing the house and could not sit or rest. Those were really the only signs I had.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 1:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Look for anything out of the ordinary..for me me it was that I woke up to go #2 at 4 in the morning. I never wake up to do that! Sure enough...I had a baby by 3 am the next day. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2008