How often does your husband "go out with the guys"?

How do you feel about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• He never does.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Not very often. But he doesn't do much other than work. That's his addiction. This weekend he ahs gone on a special hunt with firends. He does that also in November every year. Other than that he may go out without me about 2-3 times a year. When he's gone for days I miss him terribly, but I love getting to stand at the door and watch him come home to me when he gets back... As far as goin out with the guys, I wish he would find more time for his friends than he does.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 11:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• very seldomly. and when he does it depends on my mood or the day on how i feel about it. like if he has been working from 6-2 and decides to go to his friends i get pissed because i usual start to need help with dinner and everything else.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Do you think once a week is too often for him to go out without me? Would you think there was something else going on?
    Anonymous

• never unless his friend comes home. He is in the army... The only thing i worrie about is them killing each other...cuz my dh had a thowing knife hit him right under the nose..

other then that only hang out with his friend Katie. yes a girl.
    or kitty...our ex gf.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Well. I guess it depends on all the other things happening in your life. Are you fighting with each other? Does he want to have sex/ be intimate with you? Does he talk about someone else all the time? Has he changed any other habits? Is there any other reason for you to feel insecure?
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 11:49 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Well, we're not really fighting. He rarely wants to be intimate and neither do I because I feel so unattractive lately. (we have a 10 month old). I'm pretty much stuck here by myself with my son a lot. He also works weird hours usually getting off work at either 7 or 10. He also has basketball season tickets which he attends once a week aside from going out with friends on Friday nights. I feel like I never get to see him!
    Anonymous

• Not often enough. He is a home body.
    Anonymous

• i would tell him if he goes out once a wk you should too!!!
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Have you talked to him about it? Every woman feels unattractive at some point after having a child. That could be part of your anxiety, you don't feel good about you so you aren't really putting off the best image of yourself.... (Just a thought). Tell him how you feel. Ask him if he has any ideas of things you all could do as a family. Maybe recommend a walk in the park a couple evenings a week....
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 12:06 AM on Dec. 20, 2008