How early did you start experiencing morning sickness?

My period is only one day late, but I am beginning to feel nauseous and feel it more after each meal. Also getting full after a few bites.

Yve538

Asked by Yve538 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I started experiencing sickness before I knew I was pregnant. I thought I had the flu or something! :-)
    doublethejoy616

Answer by doublethejoy616 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I started getting it before I took a pregnancy test. Probably about 5-6 weeks along.
    Anonymous

• i started feeling slighlty sick only in the evening at 7 weeks and it lasted until 12 weeks, I was lucky wiht this and had none for my second pregnancy ( I didn't even know I was pregnant until5mo). But some unlucky people can get sick right away and be sick all day for most of the pregnancy, my mom was, cousin and some good friends. Good luck, see you dr, there are meds that can help.
    kisarn02

Answer by kisarn02 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i didnt start feeling sick until my 2nd trimester . im not sure how my answer helps though .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• you could be pregnant. I think you should take a test. I am all for dollar test. They really do work and you don't spend alot of money for a result. This sounds like pregnancy to me. Let me know when you find out but I think your gonna be a mommy :)
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:33 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• if you are late you should take a pregnancy test to see, if you are the congrates. i started getting morning sickness before my period was even late i couldn't eat of anything and i knew i was pregnant by that. I had morning sickness for about 3 and a half months and still get sick every now and then
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2008