Anyone have a good digital camera?

I bought a Kodak Easyshare M853 about a year ago. The flash stopped working about 3 months after I bought it so I exchanged the camera for an identical one. So the flash one the other one stopped working. Apparently Kodak cameras and I do not agree.
Does anyone have a camera that is easy to use, extremely durable, and cheap? Thanks for the help.

afdavis27

Asked by afdavis27 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ehh... I don't know about the "cheap" part, but I have a Nikon Coolpix and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I use a Samsung S850. It's a champ; I love it :)

Cartercasa

Answer by Cartercasa at 12:46 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I have an olympus w/some good features yr old/but I find that the flash focuses on the center of image (face) and not around very well; I didn't have that problem w/my sony cybershot of 6 yrs; thats why I want a new; I like a smaller one but not for worse pics.
    babygirl821

Answer by babygirl821 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• my canon power shot is awesome!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• canon
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Ok, so I use to work in a factory that recalled cameras...Do NOT get a polaroid... They suck! I have packaged so many of those when I worked there that it was crazy.... I have an Olympus...its not very cheap (I paid 250 for mine, but its a year old, and it still works like new), but it was worth the money I spent on it It is a 7. megapixel, and it has all kinds of options on it. (underwater, at night, portrait, moving, video...list goes on.)
    Mummyofone

Answer by Mummyofone at 8:12 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I've had my Olympus for about 5 years and it's awesome. I'm looking to upgrade to a more current model - more pixels, more features and stuff - but I'll definitely be looking at the Olympus brand first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I have a cannon power shot A650. I love it. I got it last year for Christmas from my parents along with the cannon printer. It has held up and I use it frequently. Price on it I don't know but it is a really good camera. It zooms in takes really good pictures and also takes video clips.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My dh has a Nikon coolpix- cost about $150.00 at Walmart- well worth every penny! I have a canon rebel SLR digital, its ok, but if I were buying again, I would go with Nikon SLR...
    SunnyBeach

Answer by SunnyBeach at 9:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I have a Casio Exilim. It was about $100 maybe even a little less. I don't use it for anything too fancy...I'm not a photographer lol, but it has been perfect for everything I've needed it for. It is easy enough to use, durable enough to withstand my daughter and me!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2008