why is there 18 years or older blocks on this website? every one on here is a MOM, we've all had sex, we've all seen *explicit content*, i just dont get it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Because if theres 16 or 17 year old mothers... their mothers might still care. My cousin Sarah got preg at 13... when I made her tell her parents her dad said ,"your grounded from now on you are coming straight home after school." I told him it was a little to late for that... but you get it... the parents of the young parents might still care.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 9:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• rofl!! I have thought this exact same thing before!!!
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 11:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i have never saw this...really.
    One of my groups is for mama that are 16-25.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I've wondered that, too, but I think it's probably just a legal thing and CM has to be careful so they don't get in trouble. It is pretty funny though.
    My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 12:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I sell slumber parties and is sex toys and can't have anyone younger than 18 in there weather they;ve had sex or not because it can be considered sexual assult because your still a minor. And I can get in trouble and be considered a sex offender so their just trying to protect themselves from that.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:12 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• True i use to work at a adult store and yes the 1st area you were allowed in with condoms lube and games...but the back had to be 18yrs and older. WE was not allowed to show any kinda nuidty so if there was a costume that was showing nipples we had to cover them with stickers.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• LOL @ mama2twins07 answer!
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 12:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Good question :P
    Probably because ANYone can make a CafeMom profile...
    Cartercasa

Answer by Cartercasa at 12:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I'm thinking its for the mamas who have little eyes around, just a fair warning so they could wait to open that *explicit content* when thier little ones arent in the room. Its just out of respect I'm sure!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I thought the same thing! I was 17 when I had my daughter, but there were a few groups that I couldn't get into because I wasn't 18, stupid stupid stupid.
    renajennjenn

Answer by renajennjenn at 1:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2008