older men

idk wut it is but older men just real turn me on i just turned 18 and love hanging out with guys who are like 25-30
is that weird and does it make me a bad person???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• no, it doesn't make you a bad person. it makes them perverts though. i was the same way at your age. now i'm 34 and the thought of a 25-30 year old man 'being with' an 18 is just effin' creepy. no offense.
    Anonymous

• I think most woman like older guys, because woman mature more rapidly than men. No it doesn't make you weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Nope, I went through the same phase at your age. Like the other poster said, women mature faster.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I don't know but maybe you should meet some guys your age. Try going to College , get a degree, education is so important. THEN after you get a degree, find a nice, intelligent guy . I gave that advice to my 3 kids, they graduated from college (one daughter got her MBA) and they all made good choices in life.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• no not weird..i still luv older men...theyre more mature..im 19.so yea not weird at all.
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I agree with the first poster. Now that I am 34, the though of guys my age having hooking up with girls who were in diapers when we were their age makes the pervs in my eyes too. But it doesn't mean anything wrong is with you. I used to date older men too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I think women sometimes get the illusion that older guys are more mature but I think you can ask any woman on here...they can be just as f-ed up as the rest. I think it's about finding a man that you identify with not just because of age but because of common ground and I think that's hard to find with a person that much older.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Though you young does not make you bad girl. It depends on you what you want in life,some older ones tries to open your eyes about life.
    jak2003

Answer by jak2003 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Not weird at all! Shows that you are very mature. There is nothing like a mature, experienced, accomplished MAN. Emphasis on the word "man". All women want to be taken care of, and have that sense of security in a man. Older men seem to have that ability and know how to really treat a woman. It's huge....very attractive.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i was 19 and hubby was 27 when we got married, thats not too much of an age gap to be considered gross, besides, men that age are still just as immature as 18 yo, so no biggie
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:43 AM on Dec. 20, 2008