Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


what kinda Tissue do you see?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

Answers (4)
  • sometimes just clots, sometimes a depends on how far along you are.

    Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

  • Kind of like when you're having a very bad period and you get really big clots or the sac.

    Answer by micrespo at 12:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

  • i would be 4 weeks and i seen soming looking like a baby fish with no head is that how it should look??

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

  • you should really go to the hospital. If you are having a miscarriage you could put yourself in danger. maybe they can help you with some of the pain if you are having some and they can evaluate you to make sure that you have passed everything, and maybe it's nothing and your just bleeding. I'll pray for you. I hope all goes well.

    Answer by babyangelromero at 5:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.