miscarriage

i was reading a post about having a miscarriage in the 2nd trimester
and was wondering if it coujld hppen in the 3rd one as well

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Anything can happen but you should not focus on all of the bad things that can happen. You'll drive yourself nuts. Just relax and keep doing all of the right things and in a couple of months you will have a new baby to love:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• well by then the baby would probably be born alive. once you are in the 3rd its a fetus then rather then an embryo. babies born at early as like 22 wks have survived. i think some earlier but its rare. if your baby dies in the 3rd trimester its considered a stillbirth not a miscarriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• after 20 weeks its considered a lost pregnancy but it can happen my sisters baby died the night befor she went into labor
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 1:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Dont think about that stuff,

Keep up with your fetal kick counts and thank the lord for the blessings you have <3
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I would just say pray, and continue to take care of yourself. I would always wonder that also and I was told that if it's gonna happen it will and theres nothing I can do about it. I pray everynight that it wont though. Thats really all I can do. I will pray for you and I hope well for you. Don't worry about that and I usually write, It helps me alot and I've kept them for my children for when they get older I can show them what I was thinking and how scared I was to lose them and how happy I am that they were born to me. Keep your head up!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:19 AM on Dec. 20, 2008