DO ECTOPIC PREGNANCIES LAST? IF SO HOW LONG? adult content

I went to the doc. 2day but baby in my tubes. I have 2 go into the hospital but i dnt wanna have surgery.

millerp

Asked by millerp at 11:58 AM on Jul. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Did they explain how dangerous a tubal pregnancy is? It's potentially fatal. Being in your tubes does not mean you will miscarry if it's ignored.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2011

• you have to have surgery and have it removed...if it ruptures, you could bleed to death...did they not explain that to you?? I've done ectopic pregnancies in the middle of the night in surgery and have almost lost plenty of people due to rupture and bleeding.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2011

• I nearly died from a ruptured ectopic pregnancy....if you don't have it removed you will still have to have surgery when it ruptures...unless you die before they can help you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2011

• Mine dissolved on it`s own and I didn`t need surgery or the methotextrate shot, but it can be super dangerous. Please get it resolved!
    sunshine82

Answer by sunshine82 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 27, 2011

• I should add, I`m very sorry this is happening to you. It is hard to deal with. Big hugs!
    sunshine82

Answer by sunshine82 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2011

• Not only could you die from this, but if you do survive you could become infertile because of it. I suggest getting it resolved, I am surprised they didn't tell you all this.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2011

• I too should tell you how sorry I am....I know how this feels. I hope you go to the hospital and take care of this. *hugs* mamma
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2011