HOW LONG SHOULD SPOTTING (PINK) LAST IN YOUR FIRST TRIMESTER

I HAVE BEEN SPOTTING SINCE THURSDAY. IS THIS NORMAL/OKAY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had experience the spotting myself.In my case, it last only for 3 days, but I had go in to the hospital to let a doctor check it out to make sure is not miscarriage. All they did is to order you a ultrasound.
    Anestasia

Answer by Anestasia at 12:39 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Everyone is different. I have known some women that spot their entire pregnancy.

With my second pregnancy I started spotting towards the end of my first trimester. I went to the hospital and found out that I had a low laying placenta and was told that I would probably spot my whole pregnancy. I didn't, but I had to have several ultra sounds to make sure that the placenta did not block the birth canal. You should definately talk to you doctor. I know that they told me that usually you don't have to
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 12:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Sorry, I sent that on accident before I finished typing. 

Anyway, they told me that it was fairly normal to spot, and not to become too worried unless it was alot of blood, and there was cramping.

Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 12:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• i spotted for 3 days with ds, but i spotted for a week with this one.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• im 5 months prego & i was spotting well i was months for about 4 days its probably fine but talk to your doctor just to be safe :D
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 2:41 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I spotted/bleed for 12 wks.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 3:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2008