How come I didnt think of that!?

OK- My mom just bought a DVD of a burning fire place and Christmas music playing....Its a cute DVD, the fire place crackles, the logs get smaller. Its soooo funny how someone came up with this concept and probably made millions of dollars from us sitting around watching a fire place on TV! We make fun of it, we touch the TV and pretend it burns us lol. But its beautiful as a back ground while we have company! Is there a certin invention out there that makes you wonder why you didnt think of it first?

angieluv

Asked by angieluv at 12:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My family and I love to put on Christmas music and sit around and stare at the wall heater. J/K
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I saw those. I think they are an excellent idea. I would enjoy one when I am cleaning the house, or just reading a book on the couch! Great Idea!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• That happens to me all the time. However, I have just spent the last 5 minutes sitting here trying to think of something that made me think that and I'm drawing a total blank. I guess that's probably why I never thought of any of them first ;)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Its really nice! We just had company over last night and we all sat around the front room with some hot Coacoa and just enjoyed the conversations with music playing. Its has different scenes you can choose from! It really makes for a relaxing atmosphere! Its perfect for us since theres no real fire place here! LOL
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 12:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Haha....I could write a damn book on this subject! I am always inventing stuff and am convimced that I am on my way to millions:) Then I do a google search and realize somebody already thought of it:( I need to calm down on the inventing though, because people are starting to make fun of me. But then again I am sure everybody laughed at Alexander Gram Bell too:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• The toothpick . . it must be the simplest invention every created. FIL likes to leave everywhere after he uses them, I guess that is why I thought of it so quickly . . yuck.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:16 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I think about that all the time!!!! Deployment dolls with mommy and daddy's picture. There's tons of military people I bet they sell a bunch! It seems that any time I come up with a great idea...It's already been done!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 1:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I have the perfect invention for moms with sick kids and no idea how to go about getting something done with it. But you can bet by the time I do someone will have beaten me to it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2008