• In the Spotlight:

family confusion!

my sister told my 4 yr old daughter that i was kissing her husband and i wasn't. (my sister's husband) That is wrong on her part. my SO found out this and doesn't want my sister over anymore. She is my only sister that I have. my daughter doesn't understand why she hasn't seen her aunt in a while. They don't like each other and won't even try.
How do I fix my family to be one again? He doesn't even want to talk to her and she doesn't want to budge either.
SO CONFUSED!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Your sister owes YOu, Hub and daughter an apology. Until then..she wouldn't step foot back in my house either. That is someone who is looking to cause family problems.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:27 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Why on earth would your sister make up such a horrible rumor like that? Not to mention have the nerve to tell your daughter that!! You need to talk to your sister and find out what the heck is going on, then go from there. Sounds like there is an underlying problem that goes beyond this.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:46 AM on Jul. 14, 2008