I just have to share this!!!!

My son just called from his bed saying that he lost his pajama pants. He's skinny so they have been known to come off. So I go upstairs to check on him, there's no pants in his bed. After I tucked him in he got up to go pooh, so I asked him if he put his pants back on when he was done. "Um, actually I don't think so." As I'm getting him some new pants he starts to ask me if the tag on his pants could flush down the toilette. I panically ask him if he put his pants in the toilette, "no". I put him back to bed and check there's nothing in the toilette, no pants in the bathroom, hamper, hallway or his bed (I checked again). I go into my daughter's room to check on her and there are his pants! phew!!!!! Just had to share that, funny moments that happen in the quiet of the night.
What strange things happen in your house in the night time?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 1:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My daughter wakes up and randomly has to take her brother's little square lovey towel and spread it out on the floor in front of her bed, for her 'rug'. She stands on it for a few seconds, then she goes back to sleep, lol. I have no idea why! Ahhh the mind of a 3 year old :-)
    MidnightMama911

Answer by MidnightMama911 at 1:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i was laughing so hard my dh thought i was crazy ty for the laugh..
    my boys are skinny have the same problem... i fount pj's that snap to there shirt. so its not zipped looks so cute. and cant lose them...lmmfao
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My son just wallpapers his walls with boogers in the dark of night. Gross, but uneventful:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 2:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2008