Why do some people make it so miserable to shop during Christmas time?

I was in my usual jolly Christmas mood walking into Toys R Us tonight. I am friendly to the other shoppers and do my best to stay out of the way. It is already congested in there and I don't want to cause any more congestion.

I don't even take my cart down the isles, I park it near where I am shopping but in the least congested area I can find.

Even with me being careful not to bother anyone people still snap at me and push me and my 8 month old preggo belly around.

What is the big deal if you have to wait 30 seconds for me to pick up something from the bottom shelf? Whatever happened to patience or maybe helping a preggo out so it does not take 30 seconds for me to bend over.

Grrrrr......

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Shopping

• i hate christmas shopping and i have to commend you when i read that you don't take your cart down the isle you put it somewhere out of the way. yaaaay you. people just seem to get a case of the stupids or stupiders at this time of year.let me paint you a picture last night we finally started our christmas shopping. we went to big lots and i knew exactly what i wanted from there. so we are in the toys and the isle i needed to go down was a father and his two daughters with a cart standing right in the middle not off to the side in the middle of the isle now clearly the father had no idea what he wanted to buy as he was pickin up one thing at a time looookin at it putting it back picking up something else and while his daughters are playing with anything they could get their hands on and running up and down the isles he just stood there.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I do all of my xmas shopping early due to the plethora of cranky people during the holidays! The holiday season is supposed to be filled with joy:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• It seems like so many people are nasty anymore. Not only are they pushy in the stores, but the roads are treacherous at this time of year. Everyone thinks the world revolves around them !!
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 5:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• he did not attempt to even let us through or say sorry or excuse me he just stood there and then the one child looked at me like i had no business even in the store well after standing there a considerable amount of time i actually had to go the whole way around and come down the isle from the opposite direction while he still stood in our way.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:06 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• no lie i was at toys r us and every lane i went down this lady went down and she would not move over, so i pass her up and said how rude i really ment b - - - h
    postalmom1967

Answer by postalmom1967 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2008